Reading Options

Krishna and Rukmini on a Chariot Driven by Ganesha
(Source: Wikimedia Commons)

I'm excited to explore the different types of reading options that are available to us. One of the options that I'm interested in is the Amar Chitra Katha comic books, specifically the one about Krishna and Rukmini. Growing up I remember hearing about the love stories of Krishna and Radha from my mom, but I never really heard about Rukmini. I'm also intrigued by the anthology version of the Mahabharata. I think it would be really interesting to listen to the various authors and the styles they tell the story. Another reading I'm fascinated by is called Sita, Promila, Shakuntala by Sunity Devee. I like how the author was a women's rights activist, so I'm definitely interested in looking into her work. There are ton of other great reading options, but these are just some that stood out to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Future Dentist