Topic Research: Rama and Sita

Rama and Sita's Wedding
(Source: Flickr)
The topic I'm most interested in was about the relationship between Rama and Sita. I think I could tell their story through Sita's perspective. The first story could be about how Rama and Sita got married. Rama won the challenge of being able to bend Shiva's bow for Sita's hand in marriage. The second story could be about Sita going on exile with Rama and getting abducted by Ravana. Then the last story could be her time in exile, which Rama sent her to. He sent her to exile because there wasn't trust since she was held captive by Ravana for long. I want to tell it in her perspective because I feel like Sita had gone through so much after marrying Rama.

Source: Wikipedia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Future Dentist