Class Assignments

My first of impression of this class was how different the structure was from any other courses I have taken in college. I like how this class gives students creative freedom, and the assignments are interesting. Before this class, I have never blogged, so this is definitely a cool way to do the assignments and expressing myself. Also, out of all the assignment I'm most intrigued by the storytelling. I think it will be fun creating a story my way and seeing what I come up with. Another thing I'm excited for is all the different extra credit opportunities. The extra credit assignments that grabbed my attention are the growth mindset and HEART. I was quite interested in it after learning about Carol Dweck and the concept of growth mindset. Overall, I think this class will be a fun and exciting. 

(Created by Jonathan Rolande; source Flickr)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Future Dentist