Week 8 Comments and Feedback

I think overall I'm getting some good feedback from other students on my stories and project. I find the comments about an idea I could add in my stories to be the most helpful. Those comments really help me think of ways I could improve my stories or even add more details to it. In addition, I would say I'm giving useful feedback to others as well. I think the WWW strategy has helped me the most on giving feedback to other writers. Also, reading other peoples stuff gives me ideas on how I could write my stories, and it's a good way to connect with others. I feel like you could get some perspective about people through their writing. One thing I want to work on is giving better feedback that could be more useful to others. For instance, giving them ideas on how they could further their writing. I think it's important to take feedback in a positive way and a way to just improve oneself.
The image below expresses what I think is important about the feedback process, and how it's a step to further yourself.
Feedback helps you improve and go further
(Source: cheezburger)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Future Dentist