Week 8 Reading and Writing

Overall, I think my readings and writing assignments are well. There are some small things that I could improve on. On my reading notes, I could elaborate more on details of the story, and read the story more like a writer. I started to slack on my notes, so I could add in the notes on how I could change the story and analyze it better. That would help me when it comes to writing the story so I already have ideas. I think my favorite reading was about The Burning of Lanka. This story was interesting to read and rewriting it. Also, I'm pretty happy about my project website. I think the design and the layout are pretty good, considering I never made a website or blog. My introduction for my project made it clear on how I was going to write the stories, so I just need to work on how I'm going write the letters and the format. I'm not the most creative person, so I think I'm getting better at that part and coming up with ideas. In all, I'm not doing too bad and just need to improve on little things. Also, below is one of my favorite pictures I used in my blogs. I like this image because it reveals the different events that Sita went through from being abducted and the after events of what happened with Rama. I even based my project about Sita because her story was really interesting to me in Ramayana.
The different events Sita went through before and after the abduction.
(Source: Wikimedia Commons)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Future Dentist